Here are some more pictures of the craft room. First, here are a couple views of the closet. It's not very big, and as you can see I am utilizing every square inch of it!
In the upper part of the closet, there are 5 shelves. We have 9' ceilings on the main floor of our house, so you can't even see the top 2 shelves of the closet. But they sure do come in handy to store things. In the boxes with the pink lids, I store pre-made notes cards, extra/duplicate ribbon, & misc. keepsakes. On believe it or not, there's even an empty box with the plastic still on it! Next to those boxes in the white one from IKEA is where I store gifts, such as note pads, pens, etc. to put in paint cans or gift baskets. In the sage green box is my handy dandy label maker. I don't think I could live without it! Underneath that in the white IKEA boxes is where I store my A2 envelopes and underneath that is another empty box! Crazy, I know! In the plastic pull-out drawers to the right of the white boxes is where I store misc. odds and ends. Things that don't really have a home and I just need a place to stash them. In the silver crate, I store gifts to alter.....composition notebooks, mini photo albums, clipboards, journals, photo box frames, paint cans, lunch tins, etc. In the SU! clear box, I store my cards that I have made according to their category. In the baskets are a variety of envelopes so I can have them right at hand, cards people have given me and the last one is empty.
In the lower part of the closet is where I store my stamp sets. I store them according to catergory....Sentiments, Alphabets/Numbers, Flowers/Animals/Bugs, Backgrounds/Wheels/Misc., Tags, Holiday, & General. I have about 70 stamps sets, not including misc. individual stamps, wheels, acrylics and unmounted stamps. I store my 12 x 12 papers and paper stacks in the upper part of the cubes. In the tall plastic drawers, I store bigger embellishments, stuff for my calendar projects (you can see them at my SCS gallery), my acrylics and unmounted stamps, my projects for my acrylic post-it note holders, and stamps in the bottom 2.
On the back of the doors to the craft room, I have a hanging shoe holder ($6.99) This is where all the little things that don't have a home go.
Time to give the kids a bath. I will have to finish up the rest of the room pictures tomorrow. TFL!



No comments:
Post a Comment