This card is for the color challenge using Groovy Guava and Always Artichoke. I really struggled with this challenge because I usually use some sort of pattern paper on my cards, but I didn't have any that matched this combo. I will add that to my shopping list!
I used Always Artichoke for my card base and layered with textured Groovy Guava, Always Artichoke and Very Vanilla. I stamped Mixed Bouquet on the Very Vanilla and cut out the leaves in Always Artichoke. I added 3 big brushed silver eyelets and stamped "friend" in the bottom right corner. Nothing fancy...didn't have time when I did it.....I was trying to get it made before I had to make lunch...and wouldn't you know....Emerson wanted to eat early today!
Thanks for looking...hope to have more for tomorrow.
Supplies: Paper: SU!-Always Artichoke, Textured Groovy Guava, Very Vanilla; Ink: Groovy Guava, Always Artichoke; Accessories: Blender pens, Crop-A-Dile, big eyelets, sheer ribbon.
I used Always Artichoke for my card base and layered with textured Groovy Guava, Always Artichoke and Very Vanilla. I stamped Mixed Bouquet on the Very Vanilla and cut out the leaves in Always Artichoke. I added 3 big brushed silver eyelets and stamped "friend" in the bottom right corner. Nothing fancy...didn't have time when I did it.....I was trying to get it made before I had to make lunch...and wouldn't you know....Emerson wanted to eat early today!
Thanks for looking...hope to have more for tomorrow.
Supplies: Paper: SU!-Always Artichoke, Textured Groovy Guava, Very Vanilla; Ink: Groovy Guava, Always Artichoke; Accessories: Blender pens, Crop-A-Dile, big eyelets, sheer ribbon.



2 comments:
Such a pretty card! It doesn't look like you struggled!
Hi Kelley! I got your RAK in the mail yesterday and posted it to my blog today. Thank you so much! I really needed something cheerful yesterday. :)
Your card looks great--doesn't look like a struggle at all.
Fun blog too--your little girls are so sweet! I have four little boys (my newest is almost three months old).
Sorry for writing a book here. :)
Thanks again!!
Post a Comment