WOW! I can't believe it's been over a week since I last blogged! Things have been crazy busy here! Rich started school again on Thursday nights. He's taking his second to last class for his MBA. I just got a part-time job at our local YMCA working in the daycare. It's not a bad gig.....they watch the girls for me for FREE, my membership is FREE AND I get paid! I plan on working just 2-3 shifts (4 hours per shift) per week. I'm not sure how I kept my head on straight before I got the job, we'll see how things go once I start!! I'll be working on Tues/Thurs. and Rich's class in on Thursday, so talk about a long day! I'll be lucky if I make it to my bed before I fall asleep! Good thing we have TiVo....I'm going to need it to tape Survivor, CSI and Grey's Anatomy! Speaking of TV, I can't wait for the new seasons to start. There just isn't much on TV during the summer, which I guess is a good thing....I was always in my craft room!!
Okay, back to my goodies I was talking about. I was at Target today, and found some goodies in their $1 bins. I got some frame/tag chipboard stickers, so brads and bling and some metallic gel pens.....all for $1! What a deal! Then since my parents were watching the girls, I thought I would stop at the dollar store up the street from my house. (Believe it or not....I had never been there until today. We moved to this house in Feb. while I was on bed rest and then after I had Camryn, I don't go to many stores with both girls. Too crazy for me!) Anyway, I got the jumbo paper clips and some round clothespins. I finally got the flower die cuts for my Cuttlebug and thought I would give the clips a try for some possible Christmas gifts. For the clothespins, I have some misc. ribbon that I thought I would wrap around them. For $1, figured I couldn't go wrong.
I've got lots of things that I've been making so I'll be posting them soon! TFL!



No comments:
Post a Comment