Friday, August 24, 2007

Thanks for your Support


I was checking out Kirstens's blog (Confessions of a Naptime Stamper) and she mentioned Monica's 40th birthday and the sale that she was having over at Hambo Stamps. I've been admiring Kirsten's work on her blog and had been wanting to try some of the stamps at Hambo, and figured with 40% off for Monica's 40th, I couldn't pass up the opportunity....and ordered 12 stamps!!!



I absolutely could not pass up the Brassiere stamp along with the sentiment! I thought it was so cute! Can't quite remember where I got the patterned paper (I'm sure it was a stack that I got 1/2 off somewhere...maybe DCWV 8 x 8 stack). I layered it with Blush Blossom and then stamped the brassiere stamp with Blue Bayou and colored it in with the Blender pen. I'm really into the new In colors, Blue Bayou and Soft Sky. Blue Bayou matched this paper perfectly.



Stamps: Brassiere and Thanks for your Support (Hambo Stamps) Paper: Whisper White, Blush Blossom, DCWV 8x8 Stack Ink: Blue Bayou Accessories: Giga Round Scalloped Punch, Mega Round Punch, Paper Piercer, Blender Pens

1 comment:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Very nice card! Love it!