I actually made (cased) this card from a friend of mine (Keri). I loved the layout and made of few cards for myself. Then, lone and behold it was a sketch challenge this past week on SCS. I made a few different ones with different designed paper and colors. I had fun making these, but after a while my fingers weren't enjoying cutting out the flowers so much. These are cute and fun cards and I plan on making more......you know....Christmas is just around the corner and I'm going to need gifts....these would be perfect!
Supplies: SU cardstock-green galore, orchid opulence, pattern paper (don't remember where I got it), Ink-green galore, orchid opulence, tempting turquoise, basic black, Accessories-ribbon from Michael's.
Supplies: SU cardstock-green galore, pixie pink, pattern paper (don't remember where I got it), Ink-marigold morning, green galore, pixie pink, basic black, Accessories- ribbon from Michael's
Supplies: SU cardstock-orchid opulence, green galore (pattern paper-don't remember where I got it), Ink-green galore, tempting turquoise, orchid opulence, basic black



1 comment:
Ha Ha. I looked at the card and said, hey that looks a lot like the card I made you :)
Post a Comment