Thursday, August 16, 2007

Gotta love those rolls!


We comment on Camryn's rolls that she has daily. We just can't get over how many she has! Especially since our first daughter never had a single roll on her. She was always in the less than 5% for her weight and doesn't even weigh 23 pounds yet! Then there's Camryn! I think rolls on babies are so darn cute! And then there's those cheeks! Who can resist them?


Camryn just found her voice yesterday. It's been so neat to listen to hear make noises and talk. If they could only stay at this stage....nothing like a 3 year old who has a mind of her own and loves the word "no"!


No new cards to post lately. I haven't had time to get into the craft room and play. Rich is taking Emerson camping this weekend with some friends of his so it's just Camryn & I. That means plenty of time for me to play and make cards....I mean bond with Camryn :) I can do both, right???

1 comment:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Absolutely adorable! LOVE those thighs!