Monday, February 8, 2010

Snazzle Snaxxs & Trump Network

Okay ladies, I figured I would give you all of the information this way since there is so much to tell you.
I was introduced to this through a friend of mine's sister who lives on the east coast. She sent a bunch of samples and we all got to try different things and I was hooked. For as much as I was ordering, it made sense for me to sign up and get the discount.

This is really big over on the east coast and is quickly moving west. Once there are 10,000 US distributors, then they can go national with the company and go on Larry King Live, Oprah and the Today Show.

A little about me and why I am hooked:
I was supposed to have jaw surgery last summer, which meant I was going to lose 15% of my body weight. With as cheap as I am, I didn't want to buy new clothes after my surgery so I purposely gained weight so I would be the same weight in the end and not have to buy new clothes. So much for that because just a few days before my surgery, they decided to cancel it and do some more tweaking. So I had to go out and buy all new clothes anyway. Plus I went on some meds that also made me gain even more weight. I've also been having problems with my blood sugar and my doctor said that I needed to start eating things high in protein. Did that mean I had to eat healthy stuff???? They way that my mouth is, I can't chew a lot of foods and I also have texture issues with food.

So, onto the "magic food"! This company has been around for about 10 years, but Donald Trump recently signed on to back this company up. I figured if he was willing to put his money behind something, it's got to be fairly reputable or he wouldn't do it.

There is a kids line of snacks and drinks called Snazzle Snaxxs and Snazzle Stixx. (Funny names, I know.) The kids line of snacks have at least 7 grams of protein, low sugars, low calories and low carbohydrates. For instance, there are Cinnamon Apple protein cereal puffs. You can eat it as cereal with milk, a snack mid-morning or mid-afternoon or even put some on top of a salad. There are 11 grams of protein, 120 calories, 30 calories from fat and only 4 grams of sugar. I'd much rather have my kids munch on this than a bunch of processed crackers or cookies. Emerson is a PICKY eater and she loves these!

There is a Chocolate Brownie Bar (these are actually soft enough for me to eat :) There is 7 grams of protein, 120 calories, 7 grams of sugar and only 40 calories from fat.

I love chocolate, as most of you know. There is a chocolate (and vanilla) vitamin drink. Mixed with 8 oz. of milk, there is 8 grams of protein, only 25 calories and only 4.5 grams of sugar! And a list of over 20 vitamins with at least 33% in there. I have these mid morning and sometimes in the afternoon as well.

There is also some juices, peach mango, grape and orange that only have 4 grams of sugars and a full serving of fruits and vegetables in every packet! My girls share a packet and love the juice. I even like it.

Onto the adult line, called Silhouette Solutions. There is 15 grams of protein in every item on this line. They have a hot chocolate.....with 15 grams of protein! HELLO!! Talk about an awesome morning snack. They have a chocolate delight bar (kinda like a rice krispy bar with chocolate on the bottom and drizzles on the top). 15 grams of protein, 130 calories and only 5 grams of sugars.

So, they say that you are supposed to eat about 6 meals a day or every 2 1/2 hours and then a "sensible" dinner. With families, it's not easy to get a sensible meal all the time. I eat their oatmeal about 3-4 times a week, and also eat toast or cereal, or waffles the other days. Have one of their snacks mid-morning, whatever we are having for lunch (or a shake), mid-afternoon snack, dinner (or if my teeth are really sore, another shake) and then maybe some popcorn while I'm doing my homework at night.

I exercised for the first time in a LONG time last week, 3 times for 20 minutes on the Wii, ate my meals like I mentioned above, and after putting my jeans on fresh out the dryer, they were loose! I plan on continuing this so I can show people that it really does work. It's the protein that is kickin' in your metabolism.

They have all sorts of different foods/snacks/drinks and even vitamins. If enough people are interested, I'd be happy to do a sample testing at my house so people could try different things so what you liked and what you didn't.

I'm not one to get on the healthy bandwagon, but this stuff really works and my kids even like it and it's so much healthier than nutrigrain bars, granola bars, etc. I'm not one to do cold calls to my friends and family, but when I truly believe in things and I am personally seeing results, I want to spread the word!

Let me know if you have any questions. Here's a link to my website: http://www.trumpnetwork.com/kelleyherrick

No comments: