Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year! I hope that 2009 brings happiness and peace to you. Things have been soooo busy here, hence the lack of posts. Sorry!! I have lots to show, but just haven't had the time to post. Not sure that will change much as I am starting classes again on Monday. I have been working on my nursing degree since 2003 and have been on the long nursing waiting list. About a year ago I found out that my school dropped their part-time nursing program without notifying anyone. They told me that in order to pass their program, my kids would need to raise themselves. At that time, they were 3 and 6 months! I wasn't willing to sacrifice my family and my sanity for nursing school. In order to not lose my core sciences classes that I worked so hard on, I at least have to get an associates degree. So I'm heading back to school to get my associates degree in Medical Assisting. Once my kids are older and in school full-time, I'll go back to school to get my nursing degree.

Even with school, I am hoping to get in the craft room at least once a week. I'm going to need that "Kelley" time in order to keep my sanity with everything. Okay, enough about my life, and onto the card! I love Bellas, but I'm just not very good at coloring them in. I love the DCWV paper stacks, but sometimes they have papers in there that I just don't use very often. This would be one of them. The paper is cute, but I just don't use yellow very much, if at all, so this was a stretch for me. Enjoy your day and lots more to show you in the New Year!
Supplies: Paper: PaperTrey Ink White, DCWV DP, Bashful Blue, YoYo Yellow-SU!; Ink-Bashful Blue; Watercolor pencils, brads

No comments: