WOW! I didn't realize how bad this picture was until I was ready to post it. I really need to invest in some sort of photo software, but since I'm only a hobby demonstrator and SAHM, I just don't feel justified in spending the money on that. I'll have to add it to my christmas list.:)
When I made this card, I hadn't stamped much. Just haven't had the time or the energy. I had the energy, but didn't know where to start. This is a 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 card......my warm up cards. Nothing fancy, but at least it got my stampin' mojo flowing :) Enjoy your day....believe it or not, there are most posts coming your way!
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Bee-utiful Warm Up Card
Posted by
Kelley
at
10:27 AM
Labels: Stampendous Bees
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Adorable card, Kelley!
Post a Comment